Established in 1991, Capital Cruises is the largest all-electric boat fleet on the Highland Lakes. Nestled on the shores of beautiful Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) at the Hyatt Regency Hotel (208 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX), we are proud to offer lunch and dinner cruises, wedding events, internationally famous bat-watching excursions, party boat services, and the ultimate alternative for group and corporate outings.
–Lady Bird Lake Cleanup: 2nd Saturday of every other month:
2014 dates – February 8th, April 12th (Clean Sweep), June 14th, August 9th, October 11th, December 13th
Looking for that unique gift for any special occasion? Buy your Capital Cruises Gift Certificate here!
Boat Rules and Guidelines
- HAVE A GOOD TIME!
- The Captain has full authority at all times.
- We provide trash cans and will discard the trash for you after the cruise.
- We have clean, comfortable restrooms on board our larger boats
- We provide tables and chairs.
- Electricity availability varies on each boat. Call for details.
- Generators are available for rental.
- DJs must contact us for electricity needs.
- No cooking is allowed.
- SWIMMING IS PROHIBITED IN LADY BIRD LAKE
- Fireworks of any kind are prohibited in the city limits and on our vessels
- Do not use tape, staples or tacks.
- No pets or animals allowed except service animals.
- We provide a stereo/CD player on all boats with auxiliary hook-ups for MP3 players. Bring your favorites!
- Glassware and bottles are strongly discouraged. Broken glass is a safety problem and will damage the floor.
- Life jackets are provided. It is up to the parent if they wish their children to wear one on captained cruises. Children under 13 must wear a jacket on non-captained cruises.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available on most boats. Please contact us for special needs.