Now offering guided kayak tours for sunset/bat watching
Looking to get out on the lake on a kayak to see the bats? Capital Cruises now offers a guided kayak tour Thursdays through Saturday evenings. Cost is $30 per person and includes a ~1.5 – 2 hour tour. See views of the downtown skyline as well as watch the emergence of the largest urban bat colony in the world!
- Thursday – Saturday evenings
- Check-in required 30 minutes prior to departure
- $30 per person (All reservations will be paired on tandem kayaks with persons in their group)
- Approximately 1.75-2 hour tour
Tours have varying departure times:
- July – 7pm
- Aug. 1st – 12th 6:45pm
- Aug. 13th-26th 6:30pm
- Aug. 27th -Sept. 9th 6:15pm
- Sept. 10th – Sept. 23rd 6pm
- Sept. 24th – Oct. 7th 5:45pm
- Oct. 8th – Oct. 21st 5:30pm
- Oct. 22nd – Oct. 31st 5:15pm
Check- in is required 30 minutes prior to departure – Check your confirmation for departure/arrival time. Feel free to bring a small cooler of snacks or drinks (no glass please). All safety equipment is provided and persons within a group reservation will be paired on tandem kayaks (single kayaks may be available upon arrival depending on inventory). Persons kayaking must be able to paddle (basic instruction provided) and be less than 250lbs. Tour is weather dependent. Lockers are available on the dock for personal items.
Come take a paddle with us!
(Select “Kayak sunset/bat tour”)