Annual Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday and Mother’s Day Lunch Cruises
Just twice a year, we host special public cruises with catered meals from the Hyatt Regency Hotel for Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. This is the only time of year in which we host a public cruise with catering on the flagship of our fleet, the Pride & Joy II. Call for pricing and booking information.
Valentine’s Day Public Catered Cruise
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on Lady Bird Lake, enjoy an evening catered cruise and views of Austin’s skyline. Dinner and drinks are served on the boat’s climate controlled lower level to ensure you and your Valentine have an enjoyable evening. BYOB for after dinner drinks on the upper deck and capture the moment with unique photos that include the Austin skyline. Choose one of our three Valentine’s Day public catered cruises or ask about our private dinner-for-two boat rentals.
Public catered cruise times, pricing and menu:
- Wednesday – February 14, 2018
- Noon – 1:30 pm
- 6 pm – 7:30 pm
- 8:30 pm – 10 pm
- Pricing: $190.40 per couple total (includes tax and gratuity)
- Menu: The Hyatt’s Penne alla Vodka (choice of chicken, shrimp, or vegetarian) pasta entree with complimentary chocolate covered strawberries, cookies and a glass of wine. Meals are served plated (not buffet style).
- Entree: Penne Alla Vodka
Penne pasta with peas, spinach, house Caesar salad with choice of shrimp, chicken, or veggie.
- Dessert: Complimentary chocolate covered strawberries and cookies
- Entree: Penne Alla Vodka
- Reservations required in advance. Call (512) 480-9264 for reservations.
Click here for our Private Dinner-for-Two, Electric Boat Rentals and Small Group Events 20-50.
Mother’s Day Public Lunch Cruise
- Sunday – May 13, 2018
- Time: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Pricing: $66.63*/ person
*includes tax and gratuity
- Menu: the Hyatt’s famous Deluxe Fajitas with complimentary dessert and mimosas.
- Deluxe Fajitas – The Hyatt’s SWB famous fajitas with a choice of two meats – chicken, beef, or fire-roasted veggies. Accompanied by Spanish rice, charro beans, chips, queso, tomatillo salsa, smoked onion salsa, cheddar cheese, guacamole, jalapeños, sour cream, and flour tortillas. Gluten-free and vegan options are available on request.
- Advanced reservations required. Call (512) 480-9264 today!
Click here for our Private Electric Boat Rentals and Small Group Events 20-50.
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
For those looking for the ideal venue from which to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July, call Capital Cruises for special holiday pricing. All of our vessels can be reserved for the occasion, so however large your group size may be, we have a boat to accommodate you. Public cruises to see the fireworks open up two weeks prior to July 4th and are subject to vessel availability.