We host special public cruises for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, July 4th, and New Years eve. This is the only time of year in which we host a public cruises on our flagship, the Pride & Joy II. Call for pricing and booking information. Event details and catering vary.
Valentine’s Day Public Moonlight Cruise
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on Lady Bird Lake, enjoy an evening moonlight cruise and views of Austin’s skyline. Cruise includes complimentary adult beverages with various sweet treats while we cruise Lady Bird Lake under the moonlight. Enjoy the climate controlled lower level or the open air upper deck (with outdoor fireplace) accompanied by acoustic tunes compliments of Gabriel Borg.
- Friday, February 14, 2020 (Reservations open now)
- Times: 9:30 pm -11:30 pm (Private cruises still available; call for details)
- Pricing: $90 per couple total (includes tax and gratuity; $45 ea)
- Menu: Complimentary wine and various sweet treats.
- Online Reservations: Click Here for Online Reservations and select tour type “V-Day” to purchase tickets. Advanced reservations required. Call (512) 480-9264 for more information.
Mother’s Day Public Lunch Cruise
Celebrate Mother’s Day on Lady Bird Lake and enjoy a buffet lunch catered by the The Four-Diamond Hyatt Regency Hotel. Use the Austin skyline as a background for your family photos. #capitalcruises #mothersday
- Sunday, May 10, 2020 – Limited table seating.
- Time: TBD
- Pricing: Adults: $(come back for pricing in March of 2020) Kids: $(come back for pricing )(ages 3-12). Price includes tax and gratuity
- Menu: The Hyatt’s famous Deluxe Fajitas with complimentary dessert and mimosas.
- Online Reservations: Click Here for Online Reservations and select tour type “Mother’s Day Lunch Event” to purchase tickets. Advanced reservations required. Call (512) 480-9264 for more information.
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
For those looking for the ideal venue from which to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July, call Capital Cruises for special holiday pricing. All of our vessels can be reserved for the occasion, so however large your group size may be, we have a boat to accommodate you. Public cruises to see the fireworks open up two weeks prior to July 4th and are subject to vessel availability.
Interested in a Private cruise? Click here for our Private Electric Boat Rentals and Small Group Events for 20-50
View the 4th of July fireworks from Lady Bird lake. Now booking private events on our larger vessels and taking rental reservations for canoes, kayaks, and swan pedal boats. Watch the bats emerge from the Congress Avenue Bridge, then catch the fireworks from the best seat in the house. Call today (512) 480-9264.
New Year’s Eve
- Group Size: 36 passengers
- Theater style seating
- Provides unobstructed viewing of the fireworks
- No restrooms available on the boat during the tour