Annual Valentine’s Dinner and Mother’s Day Lunch Cruises
Just two times a year, we host special public cruises with catered meals from the Hyatt Regency Hotel for Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. This is the only time of year in which we host a public cruise with catering on the flagship of our fleet, the Pride & Joy II. Call for pricing and booking information.
Valentine’s Day Public Catered Cruise
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on Lady Bird Lake, enjoy an evening catered cruise and views of Austin’s skyline. Dinner and drinks are served on the boat’s climate controlled lower level to ensure you and your Valentine have an enjoyable evening. BYOB for after dinner drinks on the upper deck and capture the moment with unique photos that include the Austin skyline. Choose one of our four Valentine’s Day public catered cruises or ask about our private dinner-for-two boat rentals.
Public catered cruise times, pricing and menu:
- Sunday, 2/12, 6-8 pm
Monday, 2/13, 7-9 pm
Tuesday, 2/14, 6-7:30 pm and 8:30-10:30 pm
- Pricing: $166.58 per couple total (includes gratuity)
- Menu: Whole Wheat Linguine Diablo (choice of chicken, shrimp or veggie) entree with complimentary beverage and dessert. Meals are served plated (not buffet style).
- Reservations required in advance. Call (512) 480-9264 for reservations.
Click here for our Private Dinner-for-Two, Electric Boat Rentals and Small Group Events 20-50.
Mother’s Day Public Catered Lunch Cruise
- Sunday, May 14
- Time: 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Pricing: $49.99*/ person
*plus 19% service fee
- Menu: Deluxe Fajitas with complimentary cookies and mimosas.
- Deluxe Fajitas – The Hyatt’s SWB famous fajitas with a choice of two meats – chicken, beef, or fire-roasted veggies. Accompanied by Spanish rice, charro beans, chips, queso, tomatillo salsa, smoked onion salsa, cheddar cheese, guacamole, jalapeños, sour cream, and flour tortillas. Gluten-free and vegan options are available on request.
- Reservations required. Call (512) 480-9264 today!
Click here for our Private Electric Boat Rentals and Small Group Events 20-50.
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
For those looking for the ideal venue from which to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July, call Capital Cruises for special holiday pricing. All of our vessels can be reserved for the occasion, so however large your group size may be, we have a boat to accommodate you. Public cruises to see the fireworks open up two weeks prior to July 4th and are subject to vessel availability.