To our valued customers of Capital Cruises:
June 1, 2020 update
Per the Governor’s mandate, we are open daily Monday-Friday from 10 am till Dusk and Saturday-Sunday from 9 am till dusk. For the safety of our patrons, our staff will be wearing masks and we respectfully request that all customers wear masks when interacting with our staff.
- Rentals of Canoes, Kayaks, Swan Pedal Boats and SUPs will be available during normal business hours and are sanitized after each use.
- Electric boats and Donut boats will also be available by reservation During normal business hours. Current guidelines dictate no more than 6 persons per boat and we have a two hour rental minimum. Reservations are required by calling 512-480-9264.
- Public Tours are available daily at the 25% capacity guideline and will be set for social distancing. Our bat watching tour currently leaves at 8 pm and is offered nightly. Our sightseeing tour is available Saturday and Sunday at 1 pm. Pre-purchasing tickets online required
- Private reservations on larger boats are available by advance reservations at the mandated 25% of capacity with social distancing protocols. Pricing for these events may be slightly different as we work through capacity compliance.
The Capital Cruises Team
512-480-9264 or email [email protected]
GUIDELINES FOR EXISTING AND FUTURE RESERVATIONS:)
For existing reservations after 6/1
- Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss existing protocols for social distancing
For future reservations of public tours
- book your tickets online http://www.capitalcruises.com/bat-watching/
For future reservations of private events
- feel free to give us a call (512) 480-9264 or use our useful quote generator. Note: Pricing in the quote generator may not be correct for charter only reservations as our pricing is changing as we adapt to capacity guidelines.