To our valued customers of Capital Cruises:
March 17, 2020 update
Per the city mandate and to help curb the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are suspending all operations until May 1st , 2020. We will continue to monitor the recommendations of the local government as well as the CDC daily and will update our re-opening when conditions become favorable. We appreciate serving Austinites and visitors for the last 29 years and look forward to getting everyone out on the water when the situation improves!
The Capital Cruises Team
512-480-9264 or email email@example.com
GUIDELINES FOR EXISTING AND FUTURE RESERVATIONS:
For existing Public Bat Cruise/Sightseeing reservations (present through May 1st, 2020 )
- Your reservation will be cancelled and refunded
For existing reservations for private events (present through May 1st )
- We will reach out to you directly to discuss cancellation and reschedule options. Please have patience as work through the high volume of cancellations.
For existing reservations beyond the mandated closure of May 1st
- Please contact us if you have any questions. At this time our normal cancellation policies apply.
For future reservations of public tours (after May 1st)
- book your tickets online http://www.capitalcruises.com/bat-watching/
For future reservations of private events
- feel free to give us a call (512) 480-9264 or use our useful quote generator.