M.V. Pride and Joy II
- Group Size: 51 minimum – 140 maximum
- Upper Deck capacity: 112 passengers
- Central Heating, A/C
- 2 Restrooms
- Table seating for 80 passengers
- AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Auxiliary hookups
The flagship of Capital Cruises’ fleet, the Pride and Joy II is a 75-foot 2012 Destination Yacht imbued with the versatility afforded you by the double-decked experience.
The enclosed lower deck has central heating and air-conditioning and can seat parties of up to 80 passengers at tables at one time. The place that your party will gravitate towards is the full upper deck. Entirely at your party’s disposal, the upper deck has a maximum capacity of 112 people and more than enough space to dance and mingle with the dynamic skyline of Austin contrasted against the calm and quiet waters of Lady Bird Lake as your backdrop.
Its two restrooms are fully functional and air-conditioned. On board, there is a versatile stereo system with variable volume control for each deck, a wireless microphone, and the capability to play CDs, MP3 players, and radio with auxiliary power for more involved audio/video hookups. The Pride and Joy II is ideal for business meetings, mixers, client entertainment, weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, or any party for your 50 closest friends!
- Group Size: 21 minimum – 50 maximum
- Upper Deck Capacity: 35 passengers
- AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Auxiliary hookups
- 1 Restroom
The Nighthawk is the latest addition to the largest and finest fleet on the serene waters of Lady Bird Lake, Capital Cruises.
With its covered primary level and upper deck access, the Nighthawk is the ideal space and setting for 21 to 50 people. The lower level is enclosable in the event of cold or inclement weather, while the natural shade of the upper deck helps keep it cool in the summer. The most popular spot on the boat will undoubtedly be the upper deck, which can accommodate up to 35 people.
Enjoy scenic views and the distinctive skyline of Downtown Austin, have dinner and cocktails, and catch the world’s largest urban bat colony at the Congress Avenue Bridge. The Nighthawk has an AM/FM stereo with a CD player and an auxiliary hook-up for an MP3 player or smartphone. It is has a restroom on board and, in the hotter months, comes equipped with a water-cooled evaporative fan to help keep the shaded lower level even cooler.
- Group Size: 9 minimum – 20 maximum
Can’t find a place on the water for that group of 9 – 20? Look no more, our 30-foot electric cruisers are the ideal setting on scenic Town Lake for bat-viewing, lunch and dinner cruises, or just a relaxing cruise down one of the most scenic urban lakes in the country!
Equipped with an AM/FM stereo, CD player, and auxiliary hook-up for an MP3 player or smartphone, the Myacht works great for the smaller group that just wants to get out on the water with a couple of cases of beer and some BBQ. Maybe you are throwing a destination bachelor or bachelorette party. The Myacht gets your group out on the water before you head downtown. This boat is a flat rate charter of $350 plus a 19% service fee and includes a captain. Dinner packages are a per person rate and include the 2 hour charter.
Sunset Bat Watching Boat
- Group Size: 36 passenger
- Theater style seating
- Provides unobstructed viewing of bats
- Used primarily for our sunset bat watching tour
- Also available for private charters groups 9-25
Duffy Rental Boats
- Ideal for smaller groups & private dinners
- $75.00 per hour.
- Please note there is a two-hour minimum rental after 5:00 pm
- Duffy 21′ is a 2006 model Duffy with leather seats and an AM/FM/CD stereo with an iPod connection.
- Outfitted for just about any weather situation, Duffy 21′ is completely enclosable for less than ideal weather days. We can even put a small heater inside to warm the cabin.
- With our largest on-board table, you can do a seated, plated dinner for up to six people.
- Duffy 21′ is perfect for romantic dates or small groups of ten or fewer people.
- Nearly identical to its blue-topped sister, Longhorn 21′ is a luxurious 2006 model with leather seats, stereo, CD player, and iPod connection.
- It, too, is an option for those looking at a year-around rental, as it has windows that make it fully enclosable. During the colder times of the year, there is the option for a portable propane space heater that keeps the cabin warm.
- Additionally, this boat features a teak table and steering wheel.
- What our smaller, self-driven electric vessel gives up in space, it gives back in maneuverability.
- Equipped with a AM/FM/CD stereo with auxiliary hook-up for smartphone or iPod and comfortable leather seating, the smooth, responsive handling of Duffy 16′ makes for the ideal ride for your group of up to six passengers.