We host special public cruises for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, July 4th, and New Years eve. This is the only time of year in which we host a public cruises on our flagship, the Pride & Joy II. Call for pricing and booking information. Event details and catering vary.
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
Note: The public fireworks display on the lake is back on for 2021! We are currently booking private charter events only. Our public cruise (if available) will open up for ticket sales on Monday the 28th of June and will be $35 per seat. Click here to book a public tour for the fireworks (select “July 4th Bats and Fireworks” for the tour type).
For those looking for the ideal venue from which to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July, call Capital Cruises for special holiday pricing. All of our vessels can be reserved for the occasion, so however large your group size may be, we have a boat to accommodate you. Public cruises to see the fireworks open up the Monday (6/28) prior to July 4th and are subject to vessel availability. If you would like to be added to a waitlist to be contacted if the cruise opens for a public tour, please give us a call.
View the 4th of July fireworks from Lady Bird lake. Now booking private events on our larger vessels and taking rental reservations for canoes, kayaks, and swan pedal boats. Watch the bats emerge from the Congress Avenue Bridge, then catch the fireworks from the best seat in the house. Call today (512) 480-9264.
Valentine’s Day Public Sunset Cruise
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on Lady Bird Lake, enjoy an evening sunset cruise and views of Austin’s skyline. Cruise includes complimentary adult beverages with various sweet treats while we cruise Lady Bird Lake. Enjoy the climate controlled lower level or the open air upper deck (with outdoor fireplace) accompanied by acoustic tunes compliments of Gabriel Borg.
- Sunday February 14, 2021 (Reservations open now; space limited due to capacity and social distancing protocols; Masks required for all guests)
- Times: 5 pm -7 pm (Private cruises still available; call for details)
- Pricing: $90 per couple total (includes tax and gratuity; $45 ea)
- Menu: Complimentary wine and various sweet treats.
- Online Reservations: Click Here for Online Reservations and select tour type “V-Day” to purchase tickets. Advanced reservations required. Call (512) 480-9264 for more information.
Mother’s Day Public Lunch Cruise
Celebrate Mother’s Day on Lady Bird Lake and enjoy a buffet lunch catered by the The Four-Diamond Hyatt Regency Hotel. Use the Austin skyline as a background for your family photos. #capitalcruises #mothersday
- Sunday, May 10, 2020 – Limited table seating.
- Time: TBD
- Pricing: Adults: $(come back for pricing in March of 2020) Kids: $(come back for pricing )(ages 3-12). Price includes tax and gratuity
- Menu: The Hyatt’s famous Deluxe Fajitas with complimentary dessert and mimosas.
- Online Reservations: Click Here for Online Reservations and select tour type “Mother’s Day Lunch Event” to purchase tickets. Advanced reservations required. Call (512) 480-9264 for more information.
New Year’s Eve
Join us for a 1.5-hour public tour on New Year’s Eve from 7:30-10 pm. Cruise will show you lights from the city as well as a view of the trail of lights from the water. $20/seat. No food or beverage offered but feel free to bring your own beverages and snacks. 1.5-hour Public NYE Tour Thursday, December 31, 2020 7:30-9 pm (check-in 7:00 pm) Boat: Sunset Bat Watching Boat
- Group Size: 30 passengers
- Masks are required at all times (except while eating or drinking)
- Theater style seating (groups will have required 6’distance)
- Provides views of the trail of lights from the lake
- No restrooms available on the boat during the tour
Book Now (choose “NYE Lights”).